Primary Roles /Responsibilities
- Assess Existing Test Automation Framework
- Design Test Automation Framework and Architecture
- Reviews business requirements and software requirements
- Work with the business and development teams to define objectives
- Consults with product managers and developers to determine software requirements
- Creates / Manages test automation team
- Defines Test Automation standards and processes
- Works with Testing teams to prioritize automation efforts
- Provide technical assistance when required to resolve challenges
- Provides status report to QA Manager, Project Manager and Client Account Manager
- Coordinates appropriate test environments
- Develops strong knowledge and understanding of the products assigned to automate
- Assess and Provides test automation resource estimates
- Deep knowledge of software QA processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in automating software testing with excellent analytical skills and project management skills.
- A minimum of 10+ years experience in a quality assurance role
- A minimum of 8 years experience in automating testing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in test automation for SAP environments/projects
- Experience with Test Methodologies and approaches
- Experience with SAP (TAO, Solman, BPCA, TDMS), Siebel or Oracle
- Experience creating Test Strategy,Test Plans and Test Data Strategies for large projects
- Previous experience creating, maintaining and executing automated scripts with one or more test automation tools
The following experience would be an asset:
- Previous experience leading a team or project
- Previous experience creating, executing and maintaining automated scripts using QuickTest Professional, WinRunner, SilkTest, Selenium or any other automating testing tool
- Previous experience using and administrating Quality Center or any other test management tool
- Load Testing experience
- Quality Assurance certification would be an asset
- Abiltity to get the team to perform at an outstanding level.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a mission-critical environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Facility to conform to shifting priorities in company requirements and timelines.
- Capacity to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, creativity and attention to details.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance, Automation, Experience leading a team/project: 8 years