Primary Roles /Responsibilities
- Involved in the planning, monitoring, and control of the test automation activities and tasks
- Reviews business requirements and software requirements
- Consults with Test Automation Architect, product managers and developers to determine software requirements
- Documents and follow up on logged issues in the defect repository
- Provides status report to QA Manager, Project Manager and Client Account Manager
- Coordinates appropriate test environments
- Develops strong knowledge and understanding of the products/projects assigned for automated testing
- Performs system and regression testing using an automated testing tool
- Coordinates Test automation resources
- Ensure Implementation of Test automation standards, process and best practices
- Deep knowledge of software QA processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in automating software testing, performance testing with excellent analytical skills and project management skills.
- A minimum of 8+ years experience in a quality assurance role
- A minimum of 5 years experience in automating testing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in test automation for SAP environments/projects
- Previous experience creating Test Strategy and Test Plans for large projects
- Previous experience creating, maintaining and executing automated scripts
The following experience would be an asset:
- Previous experience leading a team or project
- Previous experience creating, executing and maintaining automated scripts using QuickTest Professional, WinRunner, SilkTest or any other automating testing tool
- Previous experience using and administrating Quality Center or any other test management tool
- Experience with Test Methodologies and approaches
- Experience with SAP (TAO, Solman, BPCA, TPMS), Siebel or Oracle
- Load Testing experience
- Quality Assurance certification would be an asset
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a mission-critical environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Facility to conform to shifting priorities in company requirements and timelines.
- Capacity to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, creativity and attention to details.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automation and QA processes: 5 years