The Test automation candidate will be responsible to implement test automation solutions based on project needs. The candidate must have proven test automation experience and have good programming background in more than one language or test automation tool. Some of the candidate responsibility will be to participate in the design, development and implementation of test automation projects.
Primary Roles /Responsibilities
- Design Test Automation solutions, frameworks and documentation
- Creates / Update test automation frameworks and/or scripts for assigned projects
- Executes automates tests if required and generates appropriate reports
- Perform knowledge transfers sessions when necessary
- Develops strong knowledge and understanding of the products assigned to test
- College degree on an IT related area or the equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and French
- 6 or more years’ experience in software testing or software development
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in automating testing
- Experience with Test Methodologies and approaches
- Experience on any of the following test automation tools; Apium, IBM Functional Tester, HP UFT, HP Lean FT, Robot Framework, Selenium and/or Test Complete
- Agile experience for 2 years as a minimum
The following experience would be an asset:
- Quality Assurance related certifications
- Experience in TDD and BDD projects
- Exposure to Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with Test Management Systems (HP ALM, Jira, etc.)
- Test Data Management experience
- Linux / Unix familiarity
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Facility to conform to shifting priorities in company requirements and timelines.
- Capacity to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, creativity and attention to details.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software testing / Software development: 6 years